Wednesday 17 June 2015

We wish Sixth Class all the best in Secondary School

Goodbye.

We’re nearly finished national.
We don’t have long to go.
Although we say we won’t miss this place,
deep down inside we know.

We’ll miss the lovely art-work.
We’ll miss the fun and friends.
We’ll miss the jr. infants.
We’ll miss the jelly pens.

Well soon enough it will be
time for us to say goodbye.
I really can’t believe how fast
the years have went by.

I can’t wait for secondary
But down inside I know,
I’m really going to miss this place
And I’m really sad to go.


          by. Lauren Gaffey.




My school poem
Looking back on the last 8 years,
Overcoming our first day fears
When I’m older and I’m looking back,
I’ll remember I had great craic.

In school, friends were made,
Things were said.
Work was done and
We had great fun.

Now that I’m at the end,
A goodbye to this school I will send.
The last 8 years have gone so fast,
Now I’m going to secondary at last

With secondary school near,
Back to the first day fear
I hope I keep in touch with my friends,
Even when primary school ends.

by: Gearoid Hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment